Friday, March 30, 2007

Island Peak



Brian and Justin called Jusins mom and myself yesterday. They were sitting around drinking tea and eating some cheese at 7:30 in the morning. They said it was a beautiful day and were just relaxing at 18,000 feet. Unfortunatly, it sounded like Todd was having some trouble acclimating so he was hanging out at a lower teahouse. Brian, Justin, and Chris will make a summit attemp today If the weather and everything is good. Hopefully one of us will hear more today or tomorrow. Katie

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Womble said...

I just discovered your blog from Jon Miller's site, The Rest of Everest. My Mom died in 2004 from Cancer. In the late 80's we lived in Kathmandu for a few years as missionaries. She would be thrilled to know you guys are climbing for cancer! My prayers are with you! Mike Womble (mike@horizonsites.com)

6:40 AM  
Blogger oldeverestguy said...

I hope that Tod recovers from the headaches, nausea, etc. He'll be OK, been there, done that. I know you guys are at the summit, I can feel it. Way to go!!!! Have a fast, fun, pizza eating trip down. Email me from Namche re: my emaisl getting to you over the phone. ihsjohn@aol.com

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home