Monday, March 26, 2007

Lobuche


Hello again,
Well I missed another call from Brian, but it sounds like they are having a really great time. They are in Lobuche, which is at 4900 meters. Tomorrow they will head to Kalapatter at 5550m or 18,000 feet. From there Brian will descend with halle so she can head back to the real world to return home. The others and eventually Brian will go for Island Peak (which is said to look like an island in a sea of ice) for a summit attempt at 6165 meters. I’ll post more when I get the word.

Halle I hope you had a great time, I can’t wait to talk to you all about it! And we are all excited to see some pictures on the blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Devon Masin said...

Brian and Justin, Whats up fellas, I hope all is going smoothly over there. I just want to give you a quick update, Cave made the Playoffs!!! And hopefully OSU come through to represent for Ohio. Stay safe and keep us updated. Peace and Love

Dev

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home